predanalysis-news

[Predanalysis-news] Database Deployment

From: Deployment Division
Subject: [Predanalysis-news] Database Deployment
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:01:54 -0700

.

Contact 1 Million Targeted Prospects for $599

Why E-Mail Broadcast?

  • Extremely Cost Effective
  • Get your name in front of LARGE audiences
  • 100% Accountability for Results
  • Contact Individuals Based on Your Criteria
  • 200 Million Consumer Contacts Available
  • 45 Million Business Contacts Available

Peace of mind - privacy and compliance are assured

We know your primary concern is privacy. Personal privacy integrity is at the very core of our business, and, our success depends implicitly on our ability to maintain the trust of the people viewing our products.

Quick delivery and sophisticated reporting of all your e-mail campaigns

MMS Inc's flexible approach to e-mail campaign delivery has made it even easier for you to transition through the e-mail marketing process. The results are flawless campaign execution, increased response rates and improved ROI. Additionally, reporting and analytic tools help you segment lists based on customer preferences and behaviors.

One partner for your multi channel marketing needs

Choose speed and power to fully integrate your online and offline marketing campaigns. MMS Inc is a leader in online data management and e-mail deployment services. We are the industry's most successful provider of multi channel marketing solutions. This combination results in our undisputed leadership in online marketing.

  • Our Graphics Team Designs Your AD
  • You Pick Your Target Audience
  • Get OPT-IN Customer List Compiled
  • We Scrub Do not E-mail Database