poke-devel

Re: JSON Representation

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: JSON Representation
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 17:42:23 +0200

    > Hi kostasch!
    > Thanks for the update.

    I believe that I can represent everything you just suggested.

    At first I wasn't sure if my approach for magnitude was correct.

    I mean, what I wanted to represent is that magnitude is an integer
    (not float for example) but not just any integer, either Integer or
    UnsignedInteger.

    I think the right way to represent this is by saying that its type is a
    JSON Object and can be oneOf {UnsignedInteger, Integer}.

Sounds like right! :)