poke-devel

Re: poke.cmd/file-mode.pk test failure

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: poke.cmd/file-mode.pk test failure
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 23:05:25 +0100

Hi Bruno.

    The CI project at https://gitlab.com/gnu-poke/ci-distcheck/ now executes
    'make check-DEJAGNU'.

    Currently there is one test failure:
      Running /builds/gnu-poke/ci-distcheck/poke/testsuite/poke.cmd/cmd.exp ...
      FAIL: poke.cmd/file-mode.pk output pattern test

    Please reply to me if you cannot reproduce the failure, and want to have
    a look at some files generated by running the tests. I am not familiar
    with dejagnu, therefore be precise when you tell me which files you want
    to get packaged up at the end of the CI run.

I cannot reproduce the failure.

The file containing the details of the test run is in
${top_builddir}/testsuite/poke.log.  Makes sense to include it in the CI
report.