poke-devel

Re: poke is now GNU poke

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: poke is now GNU poke
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2020 21:51:12 +0100

    So the next teeny-weeny step: How do we get a bug tracker? I would like to
    use it as my todo --or tofix-- list :)

A possibility is to use savannah's todo tracker, but I would rather
avoid it.

Using debbugs.gnu.org is another possibility.  It can be operated from
email and also provides a web interface.

Anyone got any recommendation on a simple good bugs/tasks tracker,
preferably something that can be operated without a web browser?  (Email
integration would be perfect.)

Otherwise, I would go with debbugs.