pngpp-devel

[pngpp-devel] Png++ on Windows/ Visual C++ 2008 Express edition

From: salmanmanekia
Subject: [pngpp-devel] Png++ on Windows/ Visual C++ 2008 Express edition
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 02:55:18 +0300

Hi,

I am totally new to lib png and png++ and have recently made my first project with these on linux. But have no idea how to use png++ on windows. I have my libpng configured on windows and am wondering how to move towards making png++ available and running my code which I built on linux on windows with visual studio 2008.

I would be very grateful if someone can give some pointers. I have a deadline.

Thanks

-Muhammad