plex86-devel

Re: [Plex86-devel] speed for Windows 95 ?

From: Robert Grasso
Subject: Re: [Plex86-devel] speed for Windows 95 ?
Date: 30 Dec 2002 00:17:04 +0100

Thanks for the informations and for forwarding the email. I'll wait for
the improvements. About bochs, I suppose that you should not bother.
There must be some bug with my configuration, and I don't want to spend
much time on it : I am not skilled enough, I am afraid of losing too
much time in testings. Of course, there may be (who knows ?) some
interesting information that we are going to miss ...

--
Robert Grasso
@home