playogg-discuss

Re: [playogg-discuss] playogg-discuss Digest, Vol 21, Issue 2

From: David
Subject: Re: [playogg-discuss] playogg-discuss Digest, Vol 21, Issue 2
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 18:44:27 +0000

> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 20:47:06 -0500
> From: Ivan Privaci
[SNIP] This  is one campaign that I could really get into, if the FSF
ever decides it's a worthwhile topic again. Is anyone from the FSF
still reading this mailing list? What would it take to actually get
"playfreedom" kicked off for real?[SNIP]

> playogg-discuss mailing list
> address@hidden
>

> End of playogg-discuss Digest, Vol 21, Issue 2

 I'm a member of the FSF Community Team and have copied your comments
 to that mailing list. If there are replies either you'll get a posting
 to this list, direct contact or I'll post back here in some way or
 another to relate what has happened. There is, frankly, so much the
 FSF wishes to do, and tries its utmost to achieve, that things can,
 occasionally, slip through the cracks. That said if an error or
 omission is pointed out in a reasonable manner I have, without
 exception, found the response to be both friendly and encouraging.

David Nash