platform-testers

Re: [platform-testers] Release candidate mpc-1.3.0rc1

From: Dagobert Michelsen
Subject: Re: [platform-testers] Release candidate mpc-1.3.0rc1
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 15:02:16 +0100

Hi,

> Am 30.11.2022 um 13:18 schrieb sisyphus <sisyphus359@gmail.com>:
> On Windows 11, using 32-bit versions of gcc-11.3.0, gcc-12.1.0 and
> gcc-12.2.0, I'm seeing the same 2 failing test programs as already reported
> by Trizen.
> The test suite log is attached.
>
> With 64-bit versions of the same compilers on the same system, it's only the
> teta.exe program that fails.
> For those 64-bit failures of teta.exe, the test-suite log provides the same
> (minimal) information as provided for the 32-bit builds.

Same here on Solaris 10 Sparc and x86 - failing tests „teta“ and „tagm“.

Additionally, the permissions of
  build-aux/ltmain.sh
are 444 which I needed to change to 644 or the build fails.

Best regards

  — Dago

--
"You don't become great by trying to be great, you become great by wanting to
do something,