platform-testers

[platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-3.3.49-3f11

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-3.3.49-3f11
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 19:20:08 -0800

Thanks to lots of quick testing, and speedy fixes by Paul Eggert and
Bruno Haible here and in gnulib, we've resolved most of the test
failures, so here's a new test release.

Happy holidays!

grep snapshot:
  https://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz      1.5 MB
  https://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz.sig
  https://meyering.net/grep/grep-3.3.49-3f11.tar.xz

Changes in grep since 3.3.42-088f:

Jim Meyering (5):
      tests: require timeout
      tests: ensure we use require_timeout_ when needed
      tests: fix typo in name of test file
      tests: avoid spurious failure due to 1-second timeout
      build: update gnulib to latest; and sync tests/init.sh

Paul Eggert (3):
      tests: work around AIX 7.2 sh printf bug
      maint: adjust surrogate-pair for 16-bit wchar_t
      build: update gnulib submodule to latest

Changes in gnulib since 3.3.42-088f:

* gnulib 3f7d8da2e...575b0ecba (45):