platform-testers

[platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-2.14.51-7a35

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-2.14.51-7a35
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 22:12:18 -0700

Paul and I have made build/portability-related fixes, and I've
regenerated build files using newer versions of autoconf and automake.
 Also, several translations have been updated.  Thanks to all.  I
think we're probably ready to release, but will wait at least a day or
so more.

grep snapshot:
  http://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz      1.3 MB
  http://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz.sig
  http://meyering.net/grep/grep-2.14.51-7a35.tar.xz

Changes in grep since 2.14.46-f4d35:

Jim Meyering (2):
      maint: remove now-unused wcscoll module
      gnulib: update to latest

Paul Eggert (3):
      build: port to platforms that predefine _FORTIFY_SOURCE
      build: port shell pattern to Solaris 10
      build: avoid chatter from Automake 1.14

Changes in gnulib since 2.14.46-f4d35:

* gnulib e485bba...974b76b (70):