platform-testers

[Platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-2.9.79-e340

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [Platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-2.9.79-e340
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 21:25:41 +0100

There have been enough build- and test-related fixes and
portability improvements to deserve a new snapshot:

grep snapshot:
  http://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz      1.1 MB
  http://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz.sig
  http://meyering.net/grep/grep-2.9.79-e340.tar.xz

There are .sig files here, too:
  http://people.redhat.com/meyering/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz
  http://people.redhat.com/meyering/grep/grep-2.9.79-e340.tar.xz

Changes in grep since 2.9.69-f91c:

Bruno Haible (5):
      tests: fix high-bit-range test failure on OSF/1 5.1
      build: fix compilation error on MSVC 9 to due Pexecute() declaration
      tests: avoid unwarranted failures due to SATAN's timeout
      tests: don't assume that /bin/bash exists
      tests: fix test suite execution failure on OSF/1 5.1

Jim Meyering (5):
      build: update gnulib for solaris test fix
      tests: make the replacement export function more robust
      tests: make our "export" replacement efficient with modern shells
      build: update gnulib for exclude-test fixes
      maint: update bootstrap and init.sh from gnulib

Changes in gnulib since 2.9.69-f91c:

* gnulib dc57f70...293ba04 (35):