plash

[Plash] Can't use plash for read only yet?

From: Jago Pearce
Subject: [Plash] Can't use plash for read only yet?
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:01:13 +0000

I see read-only access isn't available yet... so I can't use it to have all ssh logins over ppp0 (or all except 192.168.1.0/24) use plash shell instead of bash, so I can login to home from work to view files and stuff.

I could create a new user but I think I'd have to have a copy of all files (not really workable), and I don't think I can link files and change the link permissions either