[Pingus-Devel] Regarding the level-editor

From: Christopher Howard
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Regarding the level-editor
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:58:13 -0800

I was wondering -- is the Pingus map-editor for 0.7.2 supposed to make the traps, weather, and special objects available selection, or has that not been implemented yet?

I just thought I'd check. I don't mind inserting those manually into the level file. But I wanted to make sure it didn't have something to do with my installation.

--
Christopher Howard
address@hidden