Re: [Pingus-Devel] Correct e-mail address?

From: Christopher Howard
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Correct e-mail address?
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:14:42 -0800

Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov wrote:
On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 10:47 PM, Christopher Howard <address@hidden> wrote:
I forgot to request confirmation in the last e-mail I sent.  This is the
correct e-mail address for sending in level submissions, right?

Yup. This mailing list is a good place to submit your levels.
Currently, however, Pingus development is in a paused mode so don't
expect a quick response.

As a point of curiosity... why is development paused?