Re: [Pingus-Devel] Apple has Pingus!

From: Josh Dye
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Apple has Pingus!
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:56:19 -0700

I have a more attractive and mac-like launcher for pingus, will upload tomorrow

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=jtzysdslje2&thumb=4
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=bhil0ymmdoj&thumb=4

On Jul 18, 2008, at 2:40 PM, Josh Dye wrote:

The PPC build was done by the G4M forum, I am not making universal builds; and I don't have access to a PPC mac any more. I can't figure out the sound thing- SMC, ETR, STL & Defendguin all work fine- Every build of pingus on Mac has had bad sound.

A pop-up menu for resolution would be ideal, but I don't know if I can do it, the current launcher was made kinda quickly with applescript. It doesn't really matter who host the file, since MediaFire hosting is free; I just like the fact that Media-Fire has a downloader has a download counter.