Re: [Pingus-Devel] interest in small displays?

From: Jason Green
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] interest in small displays?
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 02:15:46 -0500

On Dec 28, 2007 2:12 AM, Robin Getz <address@hidden> wrote:
> I was wondering if there was any interest in accepting patches for smaller
> displays? (like QVGA - 320x240 or WQVGA 480x272 - right now, things are not
> playable, since the screens right before the level needs to click "OK", and I
> can't see the button).

Yep, there sure is.  I'm not active on the project at the moment, but
I was toying with the idea of an iPhone port, and I know grumbel
talked about having Pingus on portables in the past.  It's perfectly
feasible, of course, but there will be a bit of work to do in order to
make all of the interfaces and and levels playable at smaller
resolutions.

Feel free to submit patches and join the other devs on
irc.freenode.net, in #pingus.  It's a pretty quiet channel most of the
time, though.