Re: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus on Mac OS X

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:47:40 +0200

On 10/14/07, Dave Vasilevsky <address@hidden> wrote:
> My patch for better Mac support is appended to this mail, changes include:

Ok, commited it with a few small changes.

>         - Passing command line options to 'scons configure' didn't work well
>                 before, since all values were treated as strings. Now
> treat values as
>                 booleans or space-separated lists, as appropriate.

If I understand correctly its now either:

scons configure CPPPATH="/usr/my/include/ /usr/my/second/include"

or

scons configure CPPPATH="['/usr/my/include/', '/usr/my/second/include']"

How about, the more Unix-like ':' seperated list:

scons configure CPPPATH="/usr/my/include/:/usr/my/second/include"

Can PathOption() handle multiple paths?

> * Auto-detect sensible defaults for linuxusbmouse and linuxevdev.
>         (Would platform.system() == 'Linux' be the right test for this?)

Should do, unless BSD has mouse/evdev stuff that is compatible to Linux.