[Pingus-Devel] 7-22 meeting

From: Martin Wilson
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] 7-22 meeting
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:02:11 -0400

For the 7-22 meeting, I thought I specified 8:00 PM GMT (20:00) on the
Free Gamer forum but I forgot to specify the PM on Happy Penguin and
caused some confusion.  However, grumbel, Aggro, and I were there at
20:00 GMT and talked some about where we are heading.  The general
consensus: it's best to get out a working SDL port first.  After that,
Pingus is in a completely working form already.  I feel that we should
add more levels and tie them together with a story, but this can be
done by much more people than can work on the SDL port and does not
require for one person to do the brunt of the work.

Attached is the meeting log.