pingu windows noooooooooooooo!

From: Thomas Makel
Subject: pingu windows noooooooooooooo!
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:21:01 -0800

Hi, i am Thomas from the Netherlands, and i downloaded :
Pingus 0.4.0 - Don't use!
Windows - http://pingus.seul.org/files/pingus-0.4.0-binary-win32.zip [5.9 Mb] I didn't think it could do any harm so i tried it... and it fried my monitor (LG Flatron 795ft plus) which can handle pretty much anything. It happened right after executing the file.I did like that monitor a lot but i also want to try this game on Ubuntu, but if certain code f***ed up your hardware, would you be eager to try the alternative.
Still looking forward to playing pingus.
No hard feelings.. Thomas

Talk with your online friends with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.nl/