Re: (obviously unofficial) Windows build available

From: Jason Green
Subject: Re: (obviously unofficial) Windows build available
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:13:07 -0400

On 10/10/05, Etienne Marcotte <address@hidden> wrote:
You could add mine to the list. I'm using WinXP with
no 3D card (I hope this is not the problem). I can
start the program, but it is so slow (a lot slower
than 0.6 on my Linux partition) that I must wait
seconds before the button message appears when I hover
my mouse over them (ex : start, exit, ...). It's so
slow that I can't do anything short of quitting. So my
problem is quite different than the 2 other cases.

The 3D card *shouldn't* be an issue, but I'm not an expert on that part...  Try updating your video drivers and your DirectX version.  I've just recommended that to the other people that had the problems, so we'll see if that fixes it.