Re: liquid repeat

From: Jason Green
Subject: Re: liquid repeat
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:56:04 -0400

David Philippi wrote:

I applied the patch for now, if it turns out to be a bad idea it'll be
easy to revert it.
Since Flexlay progress seems to have stalled out and , I'm thinking about pulling out the old level editor code and tweaking it for the new format. I know it was supposed to have been a mess, but I draw a complete blank looking at the Flexlay stuff... Python is brand new to me. I didn't realize how many tools and languages were involved in this project (XML, XSL, perl, C, C++, automake/conf/m4te/etc., Python, ...). It's been quite the learning experience.

I don't know of one. I've coded some stuff with XSL but that was paid
work, I can't say that I like it. :-)
I've learned everything I currently know about XSL in the last week or so with this game. :-) But, I have managed to get a few more things converted, so that's a good first step.

PS: No need to use reply-all, I poll this list along with my private
mails.
Done and done. Thanks again for the quick responses on everything, by the way.

Jave27