New City Theme

From: Daniel Herding
Subject: New City Theme
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:24:00 +0200

Hi,

I have started drawing a new Pingus theme called 'city'. I have created two screenshots and would be happy to get some feedback.

http://people.freenet.de/danielherding/pingus-city.png
http://people.freenet.de/danielherding/pingus-city2.png

I planned to create more graphics and then levels, maybe even an island, but unfortunatelly I found out that nobody seems to be working on Pingus any longer, which is very sad because I consider it one of the best Open Source games. Is there any chance to see another Pingus release?

Daniel