Re: autogen ?

From: Aggro
Subject: Re: autogen ?
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 00:08:22 -0700 (PDT)

--- John August <address@hidden> wrote:

> configure.ac:22: `automake requires
> `AM_CONFIG_HEADER', not `AC_CONFIG_HEADER'
> automake: configure.ac: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE' must be
> used

Is it possible/easy for you to upgrade your
autoconf/automake programs?

I'm not sure how new versions you need, but I have:
automake (GNU automake) 1.8.3
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59

AM_CONFIG_HEADER is obsolete. It has been replaced by
AC_CONFIG_HEADERS in newer versions.

Other solution could be replacing AC_CONFIG_HEADERS
with AM_CONFIG_HEADER. But I don't know what all and
in what files you need to change if you like to do this.