To update website

From: Aggro
Subject: To update website
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:51:36 -0700 (PDT)

- I reported a bug (#9548) at 07/04/2004 to Bug
Tracker for a very simple fix to betatest.html,
because it contains old information. Nothing has done
for that bug since reporting it.
- Subversion page in developers section also have now
old information, because the subversion server has
changed.
- The news section of the website also doesn't even
mention about the problems or fixes with the
subversion system.
- There's more old information also...

What more can I do to update the website? If website
is not going to be updated, there is no reason for
keeping it there. It doesn't help anyone to know what
the old subversion server address was.

Please tell me what I can do to update the website.
Should I write a patch file for the html files and
post it here?