Re: Uploading demos to the level comment tool

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: Uploading demos to the level comment tool
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:21:48 +0100

> P.S.: David, what PHP editor do you use? I use proton. But I just found
> that proton changes quite a lot in the file even if I change only one
> line... The first patch I made was quite huge for just this one line, so
> I used notepad for this change. Does anybody know a good editor that is
> better in such cases?

The best text editor on the Windows platform is TextPad, without a doubt. It
certainly has PHP syntax colouring, plus is just an all round great editor.
I try to use open source where possible, and freeware where not. Textpad is
the only shareware program I have ever paid money for, and it was worth
every penny! (plus the free trial is perfectly good enough to use, with very
occasional reminders - I paid because I wanted to, not because I had to)

Neil