Re: Pingus Windows Installer

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: Pingus Windows Installer
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:23:38 +0100

Hi,

Attached is a patch, which means that the installer creates a shortcut which
should start in the correct directory automatically. The installer also can
create Start Menu entries, both for the Pingus game and for readme.htm.

I can provide a compiled binary, although I'd rather do that just before the
release, so if any new changes are made they are included.

Also a question about the game level opening, using the .pingus extension.
To open one of these files what is the command line? Specifically, if there
are spaces in the path name, should the path be quoted or not? Also is the
only extension pingus, or is pingusgz being used as well?

Thanks

Neil