Level Comment Tool online - could be of interest to leveldesigners

From: David Philippi
Subject: Level Comment Tool online - could be of interest to leveldesigners
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 16:30:43 +0200

Hi

I've put Jarno Elonens Level Comment Tool online on
pingus.seul.org/level_comment_tool

Please try it out and tell me the errors, it's to be expected that there
are some at this point. It's also known that no recently submitted levels
are in the DB. I'll change that along with the rename of the levels from
.plf to .pingus (which will hopefully be the last rename for some time to
come). I'll also add a link from the Pingus homepage in the next days.

I hope that an overview of all those levels helps to spark inspiration in
some level developers, we need content for the planned worlds. ;-)

Bye David