Re: Pingus in Danish

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus in Danish
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:23:55 +0200

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 04:46:43AM +0200, Erik Søe Sørensen wrote:
> My guess is that the font has no characters for æøåÆØÅ (and thus the
> very important word "blåbærgrød" cannot be written in it).

Don't worry, there will be a new (old) font in 0.6.1. Is danish latin1 or
latin2? If it's latin2 then we'll need to do add some code anyway, in case
of latin1 the problem will vanish automatically once the new font is
installed. With luck the new font will be sent to us by the end of the week
or early next week.

Bye David