Re: Compile error

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Compile error
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:48:25 +0100

Am Do, den 11.03.2004 schrieb Neil Mitchell um 11:29:
> That is using ClanLib 0.7, 0.6 fails because it doesn't have some required
> include files. It doesn't look like that error is being caused by ClanLib
> though, it looks to me like a problem with Pingus (as its all .hxx files,
> and ClanLib has none).

Using ClanLib 0.7 won't work in any case. It'll probably compile if you
use HEAD (it does compile under Linux) but it won't work. What you need
is the 0.6 branch and ClanLib 0.6. I don't know wheter the 0.6.0 source
will compile or not, I know that the 0.6 branch does compile in Windows
since Kenneth did create binaries from it some time ago and there were
no changes in between to break it AFAIK.

> > Otherwise I just start to wonder wheter the snapshots are usable at all...

I fear the automatic ClanLib snapshots are not useable. If need be I
could put a snapshot of 0.6 branch on seul.org.

> And btw, the mailing list seems to put a 4 day delay on my messages - this
> is making it quite annoying for me to use!

There were problems on the mailserver which seem to be gone. This mail
took so long since I was away most of the time over the last days. :-)

Bye David