New debian maintainer

From: Raphael Goulais
Subject: New debian maintainer
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:35:30 +0100

Hi,

I'm the new debian maintainer of pingus. I made an upload that
integrates some patches for english typos in the game, and preparing a
new upload with other corrections. I'll have a look to the cvs to see if
these corrections have been made in cvs. If not, I'll provide a diff.

I saw that you planned a 0.6.1 release. Is this still the case ? If yes,
when do you plan to make this release ?

I have some bug reports still opened, and I'll have to look at the 0.6
branch in cvs to see if you already corrected these problems. I'll
perhaps ask you if I don't find by myself.

Cheers,

Raphael