Re: HELP

From: Josiah Ritchie
Subject: Re: HELP
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 07:49:29 -0500

I'm sure people would be glad to have you run it, but they aren't likely to
respond to your email for a few reasons. First, if you read around the website
you are likely to find at least a partial answer to your question. Second, All
caps is considered yelling and rude by many. Perhaps if you read the website and
try a few things you'll be able to tell us what you have tried and we can help
you figure out what else to try. We'll also need things like what operating
system you are running pingus on and what version of pingus you downloaded.

JSR/

address@hidden scripted ::

--
System Administrator
Washington Bible College/Capital Bible Seminary