Re: Loading of plf's no longer supported?

From: Josiah Ritchie
Subject: Re: Loading of plf's no longer supported?
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:45:35 -0400

Bingo! Exactly what I was looking for. I'm now up and running on CVS and the
response is VERY much improved over the static binary.

Thanks to Jarno and David for your help. Now I've got to go check some things
out and figure out how to re-associate .plf with ~/Games/Pingus/src/pingus
instead of/usr/games/pingus in MozillaFirebird. Probably easy enough in some
text file...

JSR/

David Philippi scripted ::