Re: compiling pingus 0.6.0 & DRT II

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: compiling pingus 0.6.0 & DRT II
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 17:48:32 +0200

Am Die, 2003-09-02 um 16.35 schrieb Amir Michail:
> We would like to recover the design
> of pingus 0.6.0 using the DRT II
> design recovery tool for arcade games.

Could you please explain what  you're planning to do with the data you
get from Pingus? After a cursory look at the description of your tool,
it seems like I'd be interested in the data as well.

> Unfortunately, we are having problems
> compiling it.  Specifically, we can't
> get clanlib 0.6.5 or 0.7.2 to work.

It won't work with 0.7.x anyway, you'll have to use 0.6.5. About the
OpenGL errors, I'm also getting errors there when I try to compile with
OpenGL support enabled (don't know wheter they're the same) so I simply
configure ClanLib with --disable-opengl. Pingus doesn't depend on
ClanGL.

Bye David