Re: Level comment management tool

From: Jarno Elonen
Subject: Re: Level comment management tool
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:11:31 +0300

> I guess that would have to be more then a simple button, a configuration
> field where one can enter how to start ones favorite browser would also
> be required. Which of course should use native file open dialogs...

The best solution, IMO, would be to add "open an URL" function to *clanlib*
and make *it* configurable. Debian, for example, has "sensible-browser"
command that clanlib packager would probably make use of. Other Linux
distributions that don't have such command could try most common browsers in
suitable order and Windows build could use one well known url-open command
that I don't remember right now.

- Jarno