Re: Review of Pingus

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Review of Pingus
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:08:01 +0200

Am Son, 2003-08-17 um 17.50 schrieb Tacvek:
> None of the command line options seem to work. Not even '--help'. Whenever
> any command line option is set the program does not seem to run. And the
> program *never* seems t send anything to standard out, or error.

That's a bit strange. Did you try to execute it from a command line?
Could be that the output goes to a seperate window, a run in windowed
mode should show that.

> As for debugging, I will try running it through GDB, but I really do not
> understand ASM very well. I will submit the results as a reply to this
> message.

If it's compiled with debug information you shouldn't have to read
through asm while debugging. I don't believe that asm output would help
anyone else catching the error either, that's a bit difficult.

Bye David