Newbie says Hi

From: eeehaah
Subject: Newbie says Hi
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:14:04 -0700

Hi all, nice game! I already made a fun level, attached. I used to play
Lemmings on a 386 with an 80 MB hard drive HAHAHA.

I just downloaded Pingus a few days ago, is the game really done with
completion of Tutorial Island? I can play indivual maps by ./pingus -l
.../playable/level_name.xml or the like, but by starting the whole game
it ends with the last level of the tutorial, where's the rest of the
game?

Thanks