Re: No exit!

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: No exit!
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:35:06 +0200

David Philippi <address@hidden> writes:

> Am Mit, 2003-07-30 um 19.36 schrieb Ingo Ruhnke:
>> If you try levels that aren't reachable via the GUI, then they are not
>> suposed to be playable, if some are, its pure luck, they are completly
>> untested and unsupported.
>
> I'd amend that to levels outside of /playable. Those should be
> playable for themself or otherwise be moved to /unplayable. If one
> encounters an unplayable level in /playable I'll move it to
> /unplayable and vice versa.

playable/ contains the levels that are meant to be playable, but might
got broken due to engine change, graphics change, whatever. Until its
release time there isn't really any point in moving them around and
even than it would be only a transition from playable/ to
<islandname>/ or contrib/ (for levels which won't make it into the
official set of levels). playable/ isn't meant to be really playable
by anybody else beside people who know that they have to expect broken
levels.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927