Re: World Overview

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: World Overview
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:56:45 +0200

I started a little page that gives an overview about the worlds in
Pingus:

* http://pingus.seul.org/development/worlds.html

Only a bunch of screenshots at the moment, but might already be
helpfull if you don't really know what gfx are already in Pingus.

Yep, was already helpful for me. Didn't know that there are THAT many cool gfx in Pingus :-)

But I recognized a little bug: Ordina is there twice.

Greetings

Björn