Re: The mrmips Pingus webpage

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: The mrmips Pingus webpage
Date: 26 Jun 2003 20:30:21 +0200

Am Don, 2003-06-26 um 19.39 schrieb mrmips:

> I've attempted to send out an email about the page twice. I don't know
> why I can't post to the list
> (I doubt this will go through either).

No, that one got through. Don't know what happened to the ones before.

> There was a discussion in the list earlier whether it would be easier
> to send new levels to one place or have them uploaded somewhere.
> This is what I was attempting to do -- provide a place where people
> could send all things to do with Pingus

Well, if it's possible to send notifications to the list once new files
arrive, this could be usefull. That way someone with CVS write access
can pull the levels from there and commit them. It must only be made
clear that they are intended/allowed to be included.

Bye David