Re: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32
Date: 05 Jun 2003 18:55:45 +0200

Am Don, 2003-06-05 um 18.19 schrieb Neil Mitchell:
> Ideally this should make it all really easy for everything, or is that a bit
> optmistic?

One could try to port it either to cygwin or mingW. Both should be
possible and not much work on the part of Pingus, ClanLib may be another
matter. I believe to remember that it's been done for ClanLib 0.7 so it
shouldn't be impossible. I'd like to see be able to do cross compiles or
compile it in Windows. This would make things much easier for me and we
wouldn't have to work around limitations in multiple compilers. Not that
I know of any we've hit using gcc. ;-)

Bye David