Re: AW: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: AW: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:04:59 +0200

Fischer, Björn Christoph wrote:
Well, that's ok with me. Can you send me your patches or at least some hints
how to get started with that stuff (maybe you can tell me which of the many
gettext-win32 ports you use)?
I'd like to get deeper into the gettext-issue, but I just can't find a
starting point...

You got me wrong - the patches are not from me. If I develop code I do it in the Pingus CVS version and commit afterwards unless I decide to throw my changes away. ;-)
In fact it's nothing more to do then apply the patches, rework some code
which had unfortunate naming, test and commit the code. I've just never found the motivation to do so but with someone else working on the stuff I guess that I'll finally do it in the evening. Otherwise I'll forward the patches to you along with some notes about what changes I'd make.

Different topic: Did you have to apply the same changes to the 0.6.0 code as
I described in the attachement? I'd like to know if that's really necessary
or if my environment is messed up somehow (or maybe I'm just blind...:-).

Adding HAVE_LIBCLANMIKMOD looks like it's required to me but I can't really tell about the other ones without trying.

Bye David