AW: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32

From: Fischer, Björn Christoph
Subject: AW: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:52:53 +0200

> You could send me your file and I may upload it but I'd like
> very much
> to have a release with GETTEXT enabled. The fact that it
> didn't work was
> the main reason why I didn't compile one myself so far. I've got some
> patches which will enable gettext which I didn't merge yet.

Well, that's ok with me. Can you send me your patches or at least some hints
how to get started with that stuff (maybe you can tell me which of the many
gettext-win32 ports you use)?
I'd like to get deeper into the gettext-issue, but I just can't find a
starting point...

Different topic: Did you have to apply the same changes to the 0.6.0 code as
I described in the attachement? I'd like to know if that's really necessary
or if my environment is messed up somehow (or maybe I'm just blind...:-).

Greetings

Björn