Re: Sign of developer life ;-)

From: mrmips
Subject: Re: Sign of developer life ;-)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 04:46:44 -0400

I've noticed only two I would changed or improve in the Pingus game itself .

(I have a more to say about improving the already good editor, which I will post later.)

I haven't been checking the CVS releases, so these things may have already been solved for all I know.

One:
When assigning a task to a Pingu, the graphic changes to indicate the task chosen, but is sometimes facing the wrong direction. I notice this a lot, as I pause the game often when giving Pingus their tasks.

This isn't a big deal, but it can be a bit confusing at times.

Two:
Sometimes the music will cut out.
I believe this issue has already been mentioned.

Other than that, the game works excellent for me and has already provided many many fun hours away from the things I SHOULD be doing :)

Mips.

Ingo Ruhnke wrote:

Gervase Lam <address@hidden> writes:

The only thing that seems to have been committed is the removal of
trailing whitespaces, of which there is a vast number of changes. Is
my faller slow down stuff still under review or should it be
committed or not?

Havn't yet had a deeper look at it and havn't really touched Pingus
much at all after the 0.6.0 release, well, beside some font changes.