HELP

From: Josh Dye
Subject: HELP
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 14:21:40 -0700

First of all, I am 13 years old, Have (2) webstites own (1) computer runnind MacOS & Windows (I know windows sucks)I'm going to het a new comp. with linux.  And I have A CVS version of Pingus-CVS-03-01-02, but i do not have the tools to compile it.  If anyone has a precompiled version of pingus 0.5, or would compile Pingus-CVS-03-01-02 for me please e-mail me at address@hidden.