Pingus fall through bridges

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Pingus fall through bridges
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 14:17:19 +0100

While going through Tutorial World, I came across a bug where fallers
would fall through bridges.  Attached is the extremely simple patch for
this.

The only thing that needs to be changed is '!falling' to 'falling' in
'pingu_collider.cxx'.  I also changed the comment in the if statement
involved.

As the slowing down of falling Pingus changed 'pingu_collider.cxx' a lot
and the slowing down code has not been committed, those changes are
included in the attached diff.

I'll be away on business probably for the whole of next week.  So, if a
problem is found with the patch, I might not be around to sort it out
until the week after.

Thanks,
Gervase.