Re: Composing pingus' songs

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Composing pingus' songs
Date: 23 Apr 2003 21:51:42 +0200

Am Mit, 2003-04-23 um 21.30 schrieb Joe Cooper:
> Since Pingus uses the libmikmod library for tunes (doesn't it?), I
> suspect you can use any format supported by mikmod for Pingus tunes.
> SoundTracker format tunes are supported by mikmod.

Pingus supports wav (way to big for music), everything supported by
MikMod (quite a few formats) and Ogg Vorbis. Since the latter is
something similar to MP3, we can essantially use music in every format.
If we don't find a lib to support it, we can convert it to .wav and then
compress it to .ogg.

Bye David