Re: Some comments on levels

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Some comments on levels
Date: 23 Apr 2003 18:22:28 +0200

Am Mit, 2003-04-23 um 10.31 schrieb Boris Boutillier:
>       - The space key should be affected to 'pause', as for medium-very hard
> levels you are always using it.

Take a look at controller/default.xml and be happy. ;-)

> Ok, this is my first contribution, hope it'll help. I'll go on for some
> more comments, and some french traductions as I'm a french :)

There is a french translation already, but I'd be happy if you'd
proofread it. So far we got lot's of fixes for the english text, but
none for any translation yet. I'm sure that each of the translations
will contain at least some typos... (simple probability math accounts
for it *g*)

Bye David