Re: Win Compilation (MSVC6)

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Win Compilation (MSVC6)
Date: 21 Apr 2003 19:33:10 +0200

Am Mon, 2003-04-21 um 19.12 schrieb Björn Fischer:
> 'bind_textdomain_codeset' : nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner
> Is it some GETTEXT isssue or did I just forget something simple?

It's part of gettext, so if you don't have it installed and this is not
in guards, then the error is understandable. :-)
This reminds me - would you like to work on gettext support working in
Win32? If not I'll do it myself, but somehow I can't find the time to do
it. Probably mainly because I don't like working in Windows anyway. ;-)

Bye David