Website spelling mistakes

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Website spelling mistakes
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:33:11 +0100

Hi

There are lots of them on the web pages at http://pingus.seul.org/

For example:
:C:\pingus\pingus.seul.org\contact.html
Line 60, Word mettings
Line 69, Word probally

That's just doing a wget, followed by a spell

I'm quite happy to take responsibility for a patch to the website taking out
all or most of the spelling errors, although I think the web pages are
originally XML, so I'd need that, and I can't find it in the CVS.

I also found some 404 errors, for example old_news.html links to
alllevels.html which no longer exists. Not sure if anything should be done
about this or not.

Neil