Re: bug

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: bug
Date: 10 Apr 2003 22:19:25 +0200

Am Don, 2003-04-10 um 21.56 schrieb Tomas Blaha:
> Action names (basher, bridger,...) are not in the pot file. Same is valid
> for ,,unlimited'' for time description in level briefing. It's hardcoded.

At least for the action names this is more or less deliberate. I don't
know how it is in czech, but I don't see any way to translate them into
german. There are no single words to translate something like basher or
digger which won't be misunderstood.
I intend to change them to uppercase in every case, so they'll stand out
from normal text. Just regard "Basher" as a name instead of a
description and it should work out.

"unlimited" is your fault, you should update your cvs tree before you
post a bug. Granted, it got in very recently but it's there already. :-)

Bye David